Saturday, January 17, 2009

Martin Luther King, Jr. … January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968 … “I Have A Dream”


Martin Luther King, Jr. … January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968 … 

“I Have A Dream”

 

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

 

...And I've looked over, and I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you, but I want you to know tonight that we as a people will get to the promised land. So I'm happy tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man.


Martin Luther King Jr.Speech in Memphis, April 3, 1968, the day before King was Assassinated

 

He Knew The Price One Must Sometimes Pay For A Dream, The Price Of Freedom And That Which Is Simply Morally And Legally Right!

 

One More Piece Of The Dream;

One More Piece Of The Vision.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fair Use Notice: This blog may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.